How to plan an EPIC Sunset Cruise Party
A Sunset Cruise Party in Wrightsville Beach…..YES PLEASE!
If you have a special occasion that needs to be celebrated in a unique way with an intimate setting, beautiful views, fun music and lots of laughter, than a sunset cruise is the perfect way to celebrate! We have had lots of party groups come aboard our boats, and let us tell you we have seen it all. From birthday parties to bachelorette groups, to corporate outings and families…cruising the pristine waters and watching for dolphins in Wrightsville Beach will not disappoint!
Ideas For Your Sunset Cruise Party
If you are planning a party and need a few ideas to get your party started here’s our top suggestions for an amazing sunset tour.
- Plan a theme for your party group.
- Have the captain drop your group for dinner at one of the waterfront restaurants at the end of your cruise. Some of our favorite restaurants in Wrightsville Beach are: Bridge Tender, Blue Water Grill, and South Beach Grill. We suggest making a reservation. Our sunset cruises usually end around 8pm which is the perfect time to make your reservation.
- Order a beautiful charcuterie or dessert board from Collective Law and bring it onboard.
- Celebrate with fresh squeezed margarita mixers from For The Love Of Margaritas. You can even take your party to the next level by hiring one of their bartenders to come aboard and serve the margaritas while you cruise!
- Make your favorite party play list for our bluetooth radio that will get your group feeling the vibes. We love to play reggae on our cruises, but we have guests that bring along awesome music themes to kick up their party!
Epic Excursions is happy to help you plan your perfect party! We can carry up to 13 guests on our boats, and our captains and crew can customize your perfect outing to make your celebration unforgettable.