- An experienced captain who is certified with a USCG master captain’s license. This insures our guests that they are in the safest hands on the water.
- Cooler stocked with ice and water
- Custom built Ian Balding boards for paddle boarding and surf charters
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Child and adult size life jackets
- Ladder for water entry on boat
- Fuel is included at no extra charge
- We will have a cooler with ice and waters. Bring any other desired food or beverages. Or if you wish to stop at a restaurant along the way, please let us know at the start of your charter.
- Alcoholic drinks are allowed with a valid identification. Captain reserves the right to stop the charter due to unruly behavior due to intoxication.
- Beach chairs, or rent from us.
- We pick up at the Wrightsville Beach Public Boat Ramp (109 Causeway Dr., Wrightsville Beach) unless you are staying at house with a private dock. If that’s the case, we can likely arrange for pick up at your dock.
Making a reservation ensures your space for chosen adventure. Making a deposit and/ or paying for your excursion in full is our commitment from you that you will be participating in a scheduled adventure with us, and we hold that space for you. If you fail to show up for your scheduled excursion or cancel very close to the trip date, it is not guaranteed that we can fill the space for another group/participant.
- Full refund if cancelled 72 hours prior to scheduled excursion.
- Option to reschedule if canceled prior to 48 hours of scheduled excursion.
- 0% refund will be given for cancellations within 24 hours of your scheduled excursion.
Glamping & Camping Packages:
- 100% of paid booking will be refunded when cancelled 30+ days prior to scheduled date or earlier.
- Option to reschedule if canceled before 72 hours of your booking .
- No refund within 72 hours of booking. In the event of inclement weather forecast we will give the option to reschedule.
- If your glamping excursion must be cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be given a “gift card” to reschedule that can be used within 1 year of booking.
Cancellation Fees for Groups, Corporate & Invoiced Excursions:
A 20% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The deposit will be put towards another booking in the event of cancelation due to weather or any other circumstances.
In the event of inclement weather we will do our best to reschedule to another day..