Enjoy a private cruise over to one of the islands for a steam pot low country boil with spectacular views! Relax and enjoy some island time while your captain prepares your customized steam pot dinner on the beach.
CATERED ISLAND SEAFOOD BOIL
Capacity: Up to 13 people
Catered Island Seafood Boil
The Catered Seafood Boil excursion starts with a boat cruise from Wrightsville Beach over to one of the surrounding islands where you will find a table set up with seating for your catered sit down dinner! Relax by the sea, while your seafood dinner is cooked by one of our favorite catering companies, Cape Fear Boil Company!
The low country boil is delicious in itself, but can be customized with additional items like lobster, clams, bbq (for those who don’t eat seafood), cornbread, and key lime pie for dessert. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your favorite beverage while taking in the beautiful views! After your unique dining experience, Epic Excursions will take you on a boat cruise back to the mainland of Wrightsville Beach.
- What is the difference between the Island Steam Pot Excursion vs. The Catered Island Seafood Boil? The biggest difference is there is no table and seating set up with the Steam Pot Excursion. The captain cooks the steam pot and we provide the table for the food to be poured on. Most often our guests prefer to stand around the table to eat, which makes for a casual and fun outing! You can also make a plate and eat in a beach chair. On the other hand, when we host a catered seafood boil on the island we set up a table (with tablecloth) and seating before the guests arrive, and the food is cooked by the caterer. The catered seafood boil is better for larger groups of 10 or more.
- Are plates, napkins and utensils provided? Yes! Cape Fear Boil Company provides those items.
- If I want to show up to the island that has been pre-setup with a table and seating, which excursion should I book? The Catered Seafood Boil Excursion or the Culinary Chef Experience with True Blue Restaurant. They both have the table and seating set up.
- If we only have 2 people and we would like to have a dinner experience on an island is that available? YES! The steam pot excursion is perfect for 2 people and it is also one of our most popular bookings for groups of all sizes. The Catered Seafood Boil is better for larger groups of 10 or more. There is an up-charge in catering fees for less than 10 people with the Catered Seafood Boil.
- Someone in our group does not like seafood. Does the caterer provide other options besides seafood? YES! Cape Fear Boil Company offers pulled bbq and pulled chicken, as well as other items that can be found on their catering menu.
- How do I get the price for a catered island dinner? You must give us a call, (910-239-9248) or email us to tell us your group size and menu choices for your catering in order for us to give you a fair quote. We also need to know if there are any other options customized by Epic Excursions that you would like to add to your dining excursion, like paddle boards, bonfire, games etc. Once we know all the details we can give you a quote. A 20% deposit is required to confirm the catered booking.